Monday, April 02, 2007

When Animals Attack... Reporters!!


OK, I don't know why I love this kind of thing so much, but it just cracks me up when reporters get ambushed by the "loving" animals they are doing stories on. The sheer shock and anguish of the overzealous reporter when the animal attacks is just funny to me. Look, I know I'm sick and twisted, but just try to watch these videos without busting a gut. See, you're sick and twisted too. Just admit it!

Here's are the 5 best animal attacks of reporters. Enjoy the carnage!!

1 comment:

Denny Burk said...

Dearest Steve,

I thought this picture was so funny that I showed it to my Greek class on Monday evening.

I guess I have no sensitivity because I hadn't even contemplated the possibility that some people might think I was making a joke out what happened on that day. I really wasn't. It hadn't even crossed my mind.

Anyway, I thought the picture was hilarious too.

Much luf,
Denny