Friday, July 13, 2007

Oh, Don't Forget!!

http://www.wku.edu/wkufoundationinc/Images/Reminder.gif

This is really cool, and you can thank me later. My recommendation is to open this in your browser first thing in the morning and keep it open all day. If you need to use it throughout the day, it will be right at your finger tips. This is a website that allows you to type a text message to yourself to be delivered at a later date or time. For instance, if your wife calls the office 5 minutes before you go into a big meeting and asks you to buy bread on the way home, you can use this handy little tool to send a text message to yourself at 5pm when you get off of work. You and I both know you're going to forget about the bread, so why not send yourself a reminder? I'm going to use the heck out of this site!


1 comment:

r! said...

My only problem with stuff like this is that I would forget to log on to the web site!!

I'm doomed.