Monday, January 08, 2007

Nobody Does Football Like the SEC!!

SEC 06 Football Championship
Well, this year's bowl season was pretty stellar. My LSU Tigers molested Notre Dame like an altar boy, and the SEC won yet another National Championship. I think it's safe to say that Florida and LSU may have been the two best teams in the nation at the end of the season. After all that talk about Ohio State and Michigan, it appears that the SEC has once again produced the best talent in college football. It is, without a doubt, the toughest conference in the land.

The best performance in any game this season, however, has to go the the Boise State Broncos. I've never seen a finer piece of coaching in my life. Not only was that an unbelievable game, but it couldn't have happened to a better team than Oklahoma. Those poor folks at Zero U got used by a team that plays on a blue field, and I loved every minute of it.

But back to my original point... The SEC rules!!

No comments: