Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Saban, iphone & Sopranos. Hmmmm.

I haven't posted a whole lot lately, so let me catch up on a few recent stories.

  • Nick Saban shuns the Miami Dolphins for the University of Alabama. Saban did a lot for LSU football, but the guy has lost all credibility. He repeatedly claimed that he "would not be taking the Alabama coaching job", only to flip-flop on the issue in a matter of days. Of course $4 million a year tends to make people not worry so much about lying. It bothers me quite a bit to have to watch the coach who brought my beloved Tigers their first National Championship in 50 years on the sidelines of a bitter rival. I wish failure upon Nick Saban.
http://www.nickanddrew.net/images/sabanliar.JPG
  • Apple announces it's new iphone. This thing looks so cool. I will begin lusting over it in 3 - 2 - 1...
Introducing iPhone
  • The Sopranos is now on A&E. How can they possibly broadcast this show and not be shut down by the censors? There are more f-bombs per minute on The Sopranos than calories in a Big Mac, and let's just say that the show is littered with "adult content". It'll be interesting to see how they broadcast this show without having to chop it up like an onion.
OK, that's all I have for now. More to come...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Saban: Isn't it ironic that Fran jerked Bama around to come to A&M. Now Saban is jerking LSU around to go to Bama?

iPhone is overrated. There are lots of phones already on the market that do all that iPhone does and more, but without the "i"

I've never seen a second of the Sopranos but when I saw that it was coming on A&E, I considered getting a season pass. Is it really that bad?