A few players to watch on this year's team:
- Ricky Jean-Francois - Just because his name sounds like that of a Parisian hairdresser doesn't mean the guy's not a beast. This guy will make you forget all about Glen Dorsey. He's big, fast and aggressive. Watch for him to be extremely disruptive to any and offense the Tigers face all year.
- Brandon Lafell - All the tools to be a great reciever. If he can catch the ball consistently, he'll be a first round draft pick by the time it's all over.
- Chad Jones - By year's end he will be thought of as one of the best safeties in the country. He's only a sophmore.
- Trindon Holliday - The fastest man in college football. Might also be the shortetst man in college football. Despite his diminutive stature, Holliday won't hesitate to run a kick back on you. He's just like that. Dynamite every time he touches the ball!
- Richard Murphy - Every time I've seen this guy get some playing time, he's looked fantastic. He tore it up in Spring practice, and continued to do well this Summer. Look for Murphy to give the team an explosive spark in the running game.
- Special Teams - The Tigers will be looking for an edge in every game this year because their QB's are unproven. My guess is that they've put a lot of work into special teams this year to help create an edge that will give our young, unproven QB's an advantage. We'll see!!